Author Topic: First impressions about reasnow s1  (Read 6907 times)

osna

First impressions about reasnow s1
« on: March 07, 2020, 12:28:23 AM »
Hi, yesterday i got my reasnow s1 from amazon.
Few things about me: I play mainly PUBG , BF5 and R6 on a PS4 Pro. I use  xim apex with Xim Link on my PC to make all my macros possible.
My setup works without problems but it is really pain in the ass, everytime turn on the PC, turn on the program, choosing the right ahk script for every game. That is why i bought your reasnow s1. I had only time to test it in Pubg and i want to talk about it.

First impression in Pubg:
I have a Logitech g305 mouse and a Cherry Keyboard. I set my mouse to 5000 DPI and 500 Hz as recommended. Also the In-game settings were set as recommended. I started Training Mode in Pubg. And the first i thought was: WTF is wrong with the aiming? I turned on the professional mode in the manager and saw a  2,5 X/Y rate for HIP and ADS. I have set it to 1 and it was a little bit better. Than the next thing, micro movement aiming were nearly impossible. Sniping was really hard or shooting at the moving enemy. I overshoot or undershoot every time with my crosshair. I turned off the acceleration and it was much much better. I archived like  90 % aiming performance as with my xim. And here my suggestion: at default just leave the best settings for 1:1 control. Nobody should play with 2,5 X/Y ratio. Then i have a question: Why you recommend to play with acceleration on 10 and have you trained your ST also with acceleration since i cant  get the same good aiming as with my xim.

The next big thing are the macros. That is mainly why i bought this device. Oh man a really like it, how simple it is to configure  them and that you can make for example anti recoil for every weapon and change them on a  key press. But i think i found a bug in the macro section. In your manual you say that only group 0 is all the time active and the other groups can only be active one at a time. In my example I have on keypad1 in group1 anti recoil for a gun, on keypad5 in group5 i have rapid fire. In my understanding if i press keypad1 and then keypad5 i should have only rapidfire active but not both. I attached a few pictures with my settings so you can understand what i mean. If you want the full config so tell me.

It would be really nice if you could answer me my questions and help me with the settings.

P.S.: sorry for my bad London ;D and greetings from Germany ;)

https://imgur.com/a/bsyYihA

jotapewtf

Re: First impressions about reasnow s1
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 03:05:11 AM »
nice thread osna..
Btw could you share your macros with me?

RS1 gang

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 04:31:44 AM »
Hey
How you have turn off the acceleration please? Where ?

osna

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 07:12:28 AM »
Hey
How you have turn off the acceleration please? Where ?

Just turn it off in Pubg ingame settings.

nice thread osna..
Btw could you share your macros with me?

I will  later share my config here at the forum when i am done with testing.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 10:29:18 AM »
1. for all macros in one group, only one of them can be activated.
but if your macros are stored in 2 group, e.g. anti-recoil macro in group 1 and rapid fire macro in group 5, them can be activated at the same time.

if only one of your macros shall be activated, please put them in the same group.(e.g. group 1)

2. for better mouse control, please follow these recommendations:
A. game settings in PUBG
Controller Button Preset = Type B
Left/Right Stick Dead Zone=10
Movement Sensitivity=100
Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier(%)=100
General Sensitivity=20
Vehicle Driver Sensitivity=20

Aim Acceleration=On
Aim Acceleration Rate=10
Over the shoulder Aiming Sensitivity=20

ADS Sensitivity: