Author Topic: Macro pra usar o mouse como direcional da esquerda  (Read 3805 times)

Breno Silva

Macro pra usar o mouse como direcional da esquerda
« on: July 29, 2020, 12:42:08 AM »
Oi, Vocês podem me ajudar com uma macro pra usar o mouse como se fosse o analógico esquerdo, exemplo pra buscar um item no inventário igual no pc, Tentei umas macros só que o movimento não fica com a mesma fluidez pra todas as direções e ficou bem complicado

Breno Silva

Re: Macro pra usar o mouse como direcional da esquerda
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 12:53:46 AM »
hi, can you help me with a macro to use the mouse as if it were the left analog, example to look for an item in the same inventory on the pc, I tried some macros but the movement does not have the same fluidity for all directions and it was very complicated

peter

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 11:27:25 AM »
do not use macros, just map your mouse to Left Stick Up/Down/Left/Right in button mapping UI.
you can map it in the TBD scenarios, and activate this scenario when it's in need.
===========================
não use macros, basta mapear o mouse para Stick esquerdo para cima / baixo / esquerda / direita na interface do usuário de mapeamento de botões.
você pode mapeá-lo nos cenários TBD e ativar esse cenário quando necessário.

Breno Silva

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 09:45:01 PM »
Hello, I made these settings, only there was a problem, The cursor in the inventory is slow and without precision, I believe it is because the Mouse is emulating the movement of the Keyboard, Is there a way to fix this? Leave the precise movement, as if it were on the pc

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 01:30:14 PM »
here are some tips for you:
1. add some to the sensitivity of this new TBD scenario
2. try some suitable value for "Smoothness" in this scenario