Author Topic: Rainbow Six Siege - Best input curve  (Read 3078 times)

Nikitos

Rainbow Six Siege - Best input curve
« on: August 04, 2020, 07:40:44 PM »
Hi,
I have the ReaSnow S1 adapter for a couple of months now but I cant seem to find the perfect input curve for Hipfire and ADS. Does anyone have found a good setup which is comparable to the PC feel?

LikeABoss

Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Best input curve
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 12:16:26 AM »
Ok first thing you won’t get an exact pc feel. The look mechanic in game is based off a controller so you still have turn cap speeds and such just like the controller. So your best option in a game like R6Siege is to try and run a linear setup which is 1:1. So this takes us to the curve option which left alone offers 1:1 translation so honestly you don’t want a ballistic curve for siege as you start adding acceleration and or deceleration. That will take away from the closer you will get to the pc feel.

I have played siege since beta and on every platform they offer it on. When it comes to using adapters I have always though siege felt best with normal ballistic curve. My biggest issue with console siege using m&k is not being able to lean until ads, that one gets extremely annoying after having played on pc. Other big complaint is turn cap speed. But once again if you played pc it can be annoying. After using adapters for the last 2 years I have found a way to ride turn cap speed so I get little as wasted mouse movement as possible