Author Topic: Battlefield 5 cannot choose the 45-degree resurrection point  (Read 2849 times)

k162

If a resurrection point a is 45 degrees in the lower left corner of resurrection point B, when I press keyboard "A" and "S", the cursor can't be selected above a, but the controller's left stick can be pulled to the lower left corner to select resurrection point A. what's the reason?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Battlefield 5 cannot choose the 45-degree resurrection point
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 10:34:43 AM »
please try the following walkaround:
1. enable a TBD1 scenario, and set its hotkey to "LeftCtrl"  and mode to "Hold"
2. disable the "Use HIP button mapping"
3. unbind all mappings for Left Stick and Right Stick, then bind your mouse Up/Down/Left/Right to Left Stick Up/Down/Left/Right

After all these, you can hold the LeftCtrl and use your mouse to choose the resurrection point.

k162

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 08:54:55 PM »
please try the following walkaround:
1. enable a TBD1 scenario, and set its hotkey to "LeftCtrl"  and mode to "Hold"
2. disable the "Use HIP button mapping"
3. unbind all mappings for Left Stick and Right Stick, then bind your mouse Up/Down/Left/Right to Left Stick Up/Down/Left/Right

After all these, you can hold the LeftCtrl and use your mouse to choose the resurrection point.
This method is too cumbersome, I want to use press and hold "as" to select the lower left corner of the revival point, can do it?
In addition, Xim apex can do it. Pressing "as" can select the revival point in the lower left corner. But now I have sold Xim, because it has no macro function. I don't know how Xim does it. However, choosing the revival point in S1 is very troublesome and the game experience is poor. I hope this function can be improved

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 10:29:00 AM »
will check and reply later.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 11:47:44 AM »
http://www.reasnow.com/download/tmp/PS4_Battlefield%20V-0713.rsc
1. import this config
2. when on the resurrection page, hold the LeftCtrl button on your keyboard, then move your move to choose resurrection points.
pretty easy:)