Author Topic: Reasnow S1 PC controller  (Read 3580 times)

aleks1981

Reasnow S1 PC controller
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:30:05 AM »
Hello everyone.

I bought a reasnow s1 to play apex legends on my pc and faced with a tons of problems. So i connected my xbox one controller to port 1, my m&k to port 2 and 3, connected it to my pc, entered the game but my m&k don't work while my controller does. Then I opened Reasnow S1 app to make a profile for xbox apex, turned on I\O monitor and saw that my mouse and keyboard send input correctly but my reasnow doesnt send it to my pc. My controller(which is connected to port 1) works fine but my m&k don't.

If someone faced with this problem or already setted up reasnow s1 for pc apex, pls write me: killreal#9966.
Hope someone will help me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 12:44:32 AM by aleks1981 »

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow S1 PC controller
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 11:22:32 AM »
So sorry for the trouble while using ReaSnow products!

Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. When did you purchase this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
3. The color and state(breathing or stable) of the LED indicator on ReaSnow S1 when you are in trouble?
4. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripheral should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
5. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1 when you are facing this trouble?
6. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

aleks1981

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 10:53:18 PM »
Yes, i tried that, but my S1 starts beeping and the led goes red :(

aleks1981

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 11:26:01 PM »
man i love you so much!!!