Author Topic: G29 on Horizon 5  (Read 2427 times)

fish

G29 on Horizon 5
« on: November 12, 2021, 09:09:25 PM »
using logitech g29 through reasnow s1 for forza horizon 5, whenever i try map the clutch it maps “RS up” and when i try map either R3 or L3 it just doesn’t detect it at all, even though it shows up on the I/O Monitor in the app that i’m pressing them. any help is appreciated.

fjsato

Re: G29 on Horizon 5
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 11:16:42 PM »
Same for me. Also, is not possible to configure manual gear with H-Pattern for me. And, when we will have Real Force Feedback on Xbox Series (I understand today is Simulated FFB only)?

fish

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 03:57:56 PM »
Same for me. Also, is not possible to configure manual gear with H-Pattern for me. And, when we will have Real Force Feedback on Xbox Series (I understand today is Simulated FFB only)?
i’m not sure about the FFB but H shifter is working fine for me, what’s your problem exactly?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 01:16:15 AM »
Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. your console and game
3. When did you purchase this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
4. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
5. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1 when you are facing this trouble?
6. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.