Poll

Who like Battlefield 2042 Settings ?

Good
Bad

Author Topic: Who like Battlefield 2042 Settings  (Read 3181 times)

JustAPlayer

Who like Battlefield 2042 Settings
« on: November 28, 2021, 09:30:45 AM »
I feel the settings is so bad I can be better with a controller  :-\
I wonder why I bought this things (ReaSnow)
They are no gameplay on YouTube on it
I can?t find and player with it  :-X

Gabor84

Re: Who like Battlefield 2042 Settings
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 04:17:14 PM »
I do not know why you spam the forum. Nobody else has problem with the settings so far. Gameplay video depends on the players. There are many other videos on youtube about other games and but settings will not be more comfortable for you just because somebody share a gameplay video. I do not understand what you expect. The recommended settings have been shared and available for xbox and ps5 users. Do not expect other users to solve your problem or will find what the best is for you.
You have to take your time and find your best settings if you want to differ from the default or there is no other settings to be shared.
For my part i changed  the default settings a little  and turned off  aiming left/right accelereation (set to 0) and add HIP subconfig smoothness 3.  DPI 7000  refresh rate 500. It is perfect no issue with the movement.

It does not matter how many times you ask the same thing by creating a new topic and spam the forum because nobody will create video about what is evident what's more as i have already told you not sure that other player's settings would be suitable for you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 04:20:52 PM by Gabor84 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 09:30:48 PM »
1. please stick to this topic for your issue.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3389.0
2. if you do have an issue, please reply all the questions listed in that URL and provide a video to show us your details,
so it will be more efficient for all.

Drnewsun

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 10:19:09 PM »
How do you guys play the game with Reasnow on ps5 ? Am I only one don't know how?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 09:59:21 AM »
Option 1: beloader
Option 2: remote play