Author Topic: Warface PS4, struggling to get kills  (Read 4595 times)

ReaSnows1us3rr

Warface PS4, struggling to get kills
« on: February 21, 2022, 06:33:03 AM »

Hi, I'm struggling to kill people since a few days ago and I don't know why. I play warface on PlayStation 4 and my ping is very good. I have good settings and recommended dpi (4000), 500hz refresh rate. My screen runs on stable 60hz, it never changes. I use the advanced settings because I can't turn if I don't.. My deadzones are 9% and 7%. A lot of the people in the warface community use the advanced settings and they never have a problem. My sensitivities are all max. However, I just noticed that there comes a weird noise from my noise when it's plugged in. I plugged it into my laptop and it had the same noise. It may be my mouse so I'm thinking of returning it. My mouse is xtrfy m42. Any suggestions on fixing this problem?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Warface PS4, struggling to get kills
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 02:58:00 PM »
1. restore all settings in your warface
2. just change the one recommended in our config on the APP, do not change other settings.
more support in need, please stick to this topic.

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 03:49:43 PM »
Hi richard
I tried resetting the warface settings and use the recommended ones but it's just not working for me. It's too slow and unresponsive. I think that I will stick to my own settings and see if the problem occurs with my old mouse and probably return my m42.

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 11:35:24 PM »
Update - It works great now, I have the same settings but I'm using the beta firmware and app now. I didn't know that you could install these. I don't really know what was causing this problem but maybe it were just 2 bad days.. Thanks for replying :)