Author Topic: Please Help! Remapping FragFx Shark 360 on XB1  (Read 17616 times)

cabbage1

Please Help! Remapping FragFx Shark 360 on XB1
« on: June 12, 2022, 07:10:59 AM »
Hi, I was able to get my Splitfish FragFx Shark 360 working on Xbox One with the Cross Hair. I have the XB1 controller plugged in on the side and the FragFx plugged in on the side of the Cross Hair with 2 usb ports. To get this to work I put the FragFx on the PC setting NOT the Xbox 360 setting. On the 360 setting it won't work.

So I'm able to get in Modern Warfare 2 and use the controller but the buttons are all messed up. When I try to use the FragFx remapping the buttons get all messed up. Basically I just want to get it working as it's supposed to with the normal XBox 360 buttons working properly. Using the Cross Hair manager program I don't see how to change the buttons on a controller.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Please Help! Remapping FragFx Shark 360 on XB1
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:30:37 PM »
1. plug FragFx Shark 360 into USB2 or USB3 of Cross Hair
2. plug Cross Hair into a PC
3. run Cross Hair Manager,
and click the buttons to be changed and then press the buttons on FragFx Shark 360.

Atl

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 06:11:21 AM »
Hello, I have a similar problem on my ps5. Reasnow is not recognizing r2 mouse button (right click) of fragfx shark as a button, but as a stick instead. This problem results in a persistant pressing of an inexistable key everytime a try to set a keymap on reasnow manager.
If I could insert the correct button keycode manually, it would work..
Is there a way to do this? Or another solution?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 06:23:47 AM by Atl »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 10:20:28 AM »
if you are using ReaSnow S1,
please run our APP and enable I/O monitor on HOME page,
send us a screenshot while no button is pressed.

PS:
Change "Mode" of the persistent Axis in "More"-"Joystick" until it disappears on the HOME page,
it might help.

Atl

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 09:23:02 PM »
It worked. Thank you!! ;D ;D