Author Topic: Please Help! I received 2 devices but none of them works.  (Read 3577 times)

lspdls

Please Help! I received 2 devices but none of them works.
« on: August 24, 2022, 09:19:50 AM »
I bought Reasnow S1 on Amazon recently and want to use it on my Xbox series S, but when I plug it onto the console it appears the RGB light is cycling. I checked the manual and google it for help but still doesn't solve the problem. I upgraded the firmware to the latest one, and plug everything(Xbox series s controller, ms, and kb) before it connect to the console. Also, I did make sure the controller is off. It doesn't work whether I launch the game(Apex) or not. I thought is the issue with the device so I asked Amazon to send me another one but It just encounter the same problem.

In addition, I tried to connect to my PC directly but It won't work either. When I connect it to PC it shows the blue light and beep sound for 3 times, I looked up the manual it says it USB host error, I did try to plug it onto different USB mounts, but none of them works.

I'm currently using a wireless Logitech G502 ms and a no-name kb.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
Re: Please Help! I received 2 devices but none of them works.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 12:37:43 PM »
@lspdls
Connect the controller, mouse and keyboard to the S1, then connect the S1 to the booted console. Now open the app on your smartphone, go to the middle icon that can be selected below (manager) and select your game there and click the save icon in the top left. You should now see a constant green light on the adapter. It should work now. The app may start slowly. No panic.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 12:44:10 PM by Willwas82 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 05:45:43 PM »
@lspdls
1. try a new USB cable for your controller
2. remove the battery from your Xbox controller

if it fails to help, please connect S1 to PC directly without any peripheral,
leave it there for 2-4 minutes.
please provide a video to show us all the details.
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.
or send the link to support@reasnow.com

lspdls

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 07:47:39 PM »
Hi I sent the video to the email u provided

lspdls

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 07:50:22 PM »
@lspdls
Connect the controller, mouse and keyboard to the S1, then connect the S1 to the booted console. Now open the app on your smartphone, go to the middle icon that can be selected below (manager) and select your game there and click the save icon in the top left. You should now see a constant green light on the adapter. It should work now. The app may start slowly. No panic.

When I open the app it only says it's booting and please open it later, also, I tried different cables for a couple of times but no one works.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 03:44:49 PM »
Have you tried it with a different controller?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 04:08:45 PM »
email replied! please check.