Author Topic: Application for use right of encryption program  (Read 7734 times)

naicha

Application for use right of encryption program
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:33:17 AM »
Dear developers of Reasnow S1, I'm from China. I'm a macro producer of Reasnow S1. Some time ago, my friends and I studied a method that allows Reasnow S1 to automatically identify weapons and automatically execute macros, and it has been implemented. Because our macros are sold together with automatic identification, but at present we cannot encrypt macro data files, We think it will attract others' reselling behavior, so we want to contact you and seek to obtain the right to use the encryption authorized software to ensure that our macros will not be reselled by others and protect our own interests, as well as the harmonious use environment of your company's Reasnow S1 converter. I hope to get your reply, thank you

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Application for use right of encryption program
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 12:18:59 PM »
sorry, you will have to contact our official local partner for an encryption seat.

CherriesSymphony

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 01:43:28 AM »
sorry, you will have to contact our official local partner for an encryption seat.
[/quote Can u tell me the name of the ReaSnow official local partner of China?

Narke87

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 10:10:39 AM »
Is it wven possible for reasnow to detect weapons? Does it need some another device to do so? Like capture card or so? I would like to heard a little bit more about it how its possible i think this is very interesting if its even possible

Austin

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 11:46:13 AM »
ReaSnow S1 can't detect weapons by itself. Maybe some other product has the feature, you can use that with S1.