Author Topic: QUESTION FOR RICHARD  (Read 8972 times)

Myth146

QUESTION FOR RICHARD
« on: January 27, 2023, 07:11:39 AM »
Hi Richard,

I hope you're doing well. I came across your settings and they look absolutely refined with minimal stuttering. I've been trying to replicate these settings for months now but haven't been able to achieve the same level of smoothness. Would you mind sharing your secret? I'm sure it would be a huge help to not only me but many others in the community.

https://youtu.be/X5nPbGYVgHc

Cheers,

Myth

Timza

Re: QUESTION FOR RICHARD
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 12:53:14 PM »
I would also like to know that 😅 I have a really good attitude myself and smooth it out but as in the video I can't do it, I've been busy with it a lot and also tested it for hours. I think all members would be interested.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 07:54:25 PM »
I would like to know that too. It is impressive how clean the mouse is guided.  ;D

Myth146

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 10:49:33 PM »
Hi Timza/Willwas82,

Thank you both for your extra effort in supporting this post. I truly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Myth

Thiago

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 11:16:43 PM »
Ol? RICHARD eu gostaria de saber como retroceder vers?es anteriores no app
No reasnow, conseguimos no pc agora o app no celular n?o consegui fazer,

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 06:46:38 PM »
qual ? o seu problema com as nossas vers?es mais recentes?

Myth146

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 09:43:59 PM »
Hi Richard,

Would it be possible to assist me with this?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 05:48:31 PM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model, and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version
6. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

PS: as shown in the video, it's achieved with the help of some anti-recoil macros

Timza

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 09:20:57 PM »
Can you post your settings here? I would really like to try it out. Best as rsc :D

Myth146

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 09:30:23 PM »
Hey Richard,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you share with me your in-game settings, as well as the specific settings you used in the app, besides the recoil macros?

Timza

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 09:42:06 PM »
1. your console and game
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

PS: as shown in the video, it's achieved with the help of some anti-recoil macros

I would also be happy about a private message if you do not want to send your setting to the forum. Also applies to all other members, I would also like to pass on my attitude. Mine are set up with macro and curves for maximum aim assist. Just contact me, I'm happy to pass them on for free and I'm happy to accept yours. Want to learn as much as possible and build even better ones :)

Myth146

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 09:52:39 PM »
1. your console and game

I would also be happy about a private message if you do not want to send your setting to the forum. Also applies to all other members, I would also like to pass on my attitude. Mine are set up with macro and curves for maximum aim assist. Just contact me, I'm happy to pass them on for free and I'm happy to accept yours. Want to learn as much as possible and build even better ones :)

Bro, it's not appropriate to make a selfish request in a thread created by me, asking for Richard to share his settings privately with you only. Such behavior is inconsiderate. This thread was intended to ask for settings to be shared with everyone, not just one person. How dare you have the audacity to request private access?

Timza

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 10:27:04 PM »
Stay calm, it may be that he doesn't want to spread everywhere and that was just an alternative

Myth146

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 11:18:15 PM »
Stay calm, it may be that he doesn't want to spread everywhere and that was just an alternative

Transparency by sharing his specific settings can increase customer satisfaction, leading to positive word of mouth, increased sales for his team and the product.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 11:34:01 PM by Myth146 »

Myth146

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2023, 11:44:00 PM »
Additionally, I can reach out to a significant number of Xim users who play apex to promote the product, which shouldn't be an issue.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 01:36:04 AM by Myth146 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2023, 06:17:35 PM »
Hi ALL,
thanks for helping!
but as you know this video is not recorded by us,
here, currently, we are using Apex Legends(AA) and its recommended in-game settings for our tests.

HIP Aim Stabilizer: off
ADS Aim Stabilizer: MODE 2, 20-50

(Aim Assist)
Radius: 12
Step Size: 10
hotkey: mouse right button
mode: hold
Stick Response Time: 40

hopefully it will be some help:)