Author Topic: Reasnow S1 Apex Legends  (Read 5167 times)

Atte

Reasnow S1 Apex Legends
« on: March 27, 2023, 07:33:43 PM »
Hey everyone!

So i just got my Reasnow S1 today and im a tad overwhelmed with it.
Updated Firmware, downloaded the Manager and most of it is working fine so far. The only thing i cant get to work is Shooting and Aiming.
I set up the hotkeys and checked both in the Manager and DS4Windows that the inputs are working but it wont work in the game. Anyone would have any idea as to why that would happen and how to solve this issue?

My second question would be that i would prefer to use my PC Keyboard and only the Mouse with reasnow. Is that within the realm of possiblity or would it cause jitter/stuttering?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow S1 Apex Legends
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 08:52:06 PM »
to play Apex Legends on PC with S1, here are some tips for that:
1. no need for DS4windows software, S1 can simulate XB360 controller or PS4 controller directly.
2. no need for a controller too, just leave USB1 of S1 open and plug your mouse and keyboard into USB2 and USB3,
    then plug S1 into your PC.
3. you can start Apex Legends with Steam or Origin(EA), both are ok.
4. add a config for Apex Legends, and change the in-game settings as recommended in the popped-up window
5. change your mouse settings with its software or driver (5000dpi/500hz are recommended)
6. to harvest the best from S1, a ReaSnow S1+ReaSnow C1 bundle is a good choice.
    with a C1, you can switch between the controller mode and the keyboard&mouse mode instantly in Apex Legends.

Atte

Re: Reasnow S1 Apex Legends
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 10:13:45 PM »
Thanks man. Disconnecting the Controller actually solved my trigger problem!