Author Topic: How can I update firmware on my Mac?  (Read 4016 times)

vck11

How can I update firmware on my Mac?
« on: September 16, 2023, 03:54:20 PM »
How can I update firmware on my Mac?

When I insert the USB while holding down the button, the green light comes on. After that, nothing happens when I turn on the firmware program. please help me

vck11

Re: How can I update firmware on my Mac?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 05:57:18 PM »
Is it impossible to connect or update without the original cable? Can't I use another Micro 2.0 USB?

vck11

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 06:08:20 PM »
When I purchased it previously, it worked normally on Mac OS, so I thought I could update the firmware normally this time, so I tried it, but it didn't work properly. I tried updating it on a PC, but the update window didn't go through. I connected the USB while pressing the button on the back of the product, but a green light came on, but there was no change in the update window. This is the same for both PC and Mac. I'm using an xsx console, so I tried connecting it to the console, but the lights come on in that order: blue, green, white, and red, then turn off.

vck11

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 06:19:18 PM »
Next, I wonder what this problem is. As shown in the picture above, this is the result of running the manager application (APP) using my Android phone at the same time as connecting the console. ?Booting. Please open this app later!? I ran the app again as above, but the message ?ReaSnow device not found? appeared and I could not use the app.

https://postimg.cc/Z0ypGXcn

https://postimg.cc/kBs4zykD

Austin

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 09:51:29 AM »
1. While using S1 on XSX, please take off the batteries on the controller first, then plug into S1.
2. First, please open the firmware program, then plug S1 into your Mac.
3. Maybe you need to replace the USB cable.