Author Topic: Dynamic fire macro  (Read 1492 times)

AlenK

Dynamic fire macro
« on: February 09, 2024, 11:46:13 AM »
Hi Richard and S1 team!

Can you help me to write macros for the dynamic fire. When you press RT slightly (1-99%) it should fire with small increments similar to rapid fire, but you press fully(100%) it should fire like normal.
I tried many options like rapid fire, created two macros of the same group, different group but nothing helps.
Please help!

BR,
Alen K.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Dynamic fire macro
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 05:52:22 PM »
can you elaborate on why this feature is required?
we will assess it fully if more details can be provided.

AlenK

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 11:48:34 AM »
Richard,

this feature is very convenient on any controllers, for instance in cronus zen you can use any gun on the fly that has semi-automatic or automatic fire (before shooting in some guns you switch magazine to one bullet fire with D-pad) at a slight press on RT (1% to 99%), but when you fully press RT (100%) on the gun with automatic fire (before shooting in some guns you switch magazine to full auto with D-pad) you can shoot all bullets normally at once. The concept is that dynamic fire increases number of shooting bullets up to a certain point (in this case RT trigger press up to 99%), then full auto automatically switches on (in this case RT full trigger press or 100%). This feature saves so much time especially when playing PVP or PVE with dynamic scenes. In addition you don't have to switch between the macros every time you need rapid (or dynamic) fire vs. normal fire, you can use both type of guns (auto or semi-auto) or even pistol at the same time on the fly. I think if you want to stay competitive you should add this feature. Ghost Recon Wildlands, Division 2 are good games for testing this feature.

BR,
Alen K.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 01:15:16 PM by AlenK »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 01:47:01 PM »
Hi Alen,

Thanks for providing all these details!
we think this feature is useful for many gamers.

and our engineers are assessing how to add it asap!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 01:53:27 PM »
btw, can you send an email to support@reasnow.com?
once a beta version is ready, we might need you to test it and give some feedback.

AlenK

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 05:14:02 PM »
Richard, thanks for that! I have sent the request via e-mail for beta testing.