Author Topic: PS4 Controller doesn't work on my reasnow S1  (Read 7898 times)

bobacato

PS4 Controller doesn't work on my reasnow S1
« on: January 05, 2023, 01:54:59 AM »
I was using ps5 controller and it was working fine on my Reasnow S1, now im using Ps4 controller when i connect it it says that i either need to change cable or change the controller, i have changed cables too many times i have too many cables, and i have tried all of them on my ps4 controller and all of them work, what is wrong? why usb1 Doesn't read the controller data ? and why when it read it it keep flashing red green and blue and when i connect my app it says device is booting please open the app later?
is there any solution? im using the latest iphone app and the latest official firmware not beta
firmware: 5.6.16
app:1.5.8
bootloader:3.6.0
hardware:1.9.3
SN:5500410019504d3256333220, game config won't matter because the reasnow s1 device doesn't boot when im using the ps4 controller

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: PS4 Controller doesn't work on my reasnow S1
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 04:53:51 PM »
Please answer the following questions,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. your console and game
2. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripherals should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
3. are you using a Beloader with the S1 on PS5?
4. a video to show us your trouble
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

bobacato

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 08:20:41 PM »
im using pc, with mouse logitech gpro wireless and reddragon keyboard
actually i fix 50% of the problem, i just pressed on the home button of the ps4 while the device was booting and not it reads it fine
but that's with the new firmware which i don't like, when i try my very old firmware 4.22 with my old application the ps4 connect for a few mins and then bom it disconnect again meanwhile using the newest firmware it keeps connecting to it, my app ver is 1.4.3, and im using those old things because they don't have the step size and radius feature + they give me less delay on controller while using them

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 10:27:57 AM »
if you are gaming on a PC, there is no need to plug any controller into USB1 of S1,
just leave USB1 open, and plug your mouse and keyboard into USB2 and USB3,
then plug S1 into your PC.

you can choose S1's mode (PS4 mode or XB360 mode) in "Settings"->"Global Settings"->"Boot Mode"
of course, the latest firmware and app are recommended:)

bobacato

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 09:43:04 PM »
not putting controller in reasnow s1 in usb 1 while using pc, make aim so bad so so bad with no stabilty, if possible can you do something about making it work in old versions?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 01:51:09 PM »
no, since a controller send no data to S1, why will it bring any difference to your aim?
can you provide a video to show your issue while using S1 without a controller?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 01:53:47 PM »
and if a PS4 controller is plugged into USB1 of S1,
it will also be no problem.
please send a video to show us your whole booting procedure,
and we will check it for you.