Author Topic: Cod 2022 for reasnow s1 detecting  (Read 17183 times)

kOrol

Cod 2022 for reasnow s1 detecting
« on: April 05, 2023, 11:08:57 PM »
I received a message today that the staff of ricochet claims to have started the detection and ban of reasnow s1 xim apex, will we have a solution?

Shockwave

• 1337 Gamer
Re: Cod 2022 for reasnow s1 detecting
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 04:49:37 AM »
I don't think anything is going to happen. I've played 4 - 5 ranked matches yesterday via Xbox SX and nothing changed, no message, no anything.
Console: Xbox Series X
Controller: Series X Custom Controller by Stelf - 4 paddles
Keyboard: Keychron K2V2 White Backlight
Mouse: Logitech G603 12.000 DPI
Adaptor: ReaSnow S1

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 11:32:58 AM »
for now, it's recommended to disable your macros and AA.
and add some to Stick Response Time in More in our APP.

we are working to deal with the new detection issue.
will provide an update once it's necessary.

TestMove

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 12:20:48 PM »
for now, it's recommended to disable your macros and AA.
and add some to Stick Response Time in More in our APP.

we are working to deal with the new detection issue.
will provide an update once it's necessary.
So, Any suggested value for Stick Response? Thx

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2023, 12:25:18 PM »
you can try 40~100ms,
use the bigger one, if it's acceptable.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 12:58:00 PM »
I reduced the sens in the game from 20 ( HIP and ADS ) to 10 and doubled the sens in the app. I also reduced the polling rate in the app because no controller can handle 1000hz, just to be on the safe side. I had reduced the Sens InGame because of a thread in a forum. Because it was recommended there so that you can possibly prevent a check.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:43:56 PM by Willwas82 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2023, 01:09:53 PM »
thanks for sharing those great ideas!
they are helpful!

TestMove

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2023, 01:31:40 PM »
you can try 40~100ms,
use the bigger one, if it's acceptable.

70 is fine for hip,40 is too high for ADS, I lowered it to 30ms , acceptable, but is it ok?

TestMove

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 01:36:44 PM »
I reduced the sens in the game from 20 to 10 and doubled the sens in the app. I also reduced the polling rate in the app because no controller can handle 1000hz, just to be on the safe side. I had reduced the Sens InGame because of a thread in a forum. Because it was recommended there so that you can possibly prevent a check.

Thx for the information, and can u share what polling rate u r using  at this moment?

Willwas82

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2023, 01:41:03 PM »
I reduced the sens in the game from 20 to 10 and doubled the sens in the app. I also reduced the polling rate in the app because no controller can handle 1000hz, just to be on the safe side. I had reduced the Sens InGame because of a thread in a forum. Because it was recommended there so that you can possibly prevent a check.

Thx for the information, and can u share what polling rate u r using  at this moment?

I'm currently using CoD 250hz in the app

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2023, 02:25:50 PM »
for most of the controllers, the USB polling rate is 250hz.

TestMove

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2023, 06:15:10 PM »

I'm currently using CoD 250hz in the app

Thx, I found mine is on 250hz already, I guess it is the default setting .

TestMove

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2023, 06:19:01 PM »
for most of the controllers, the USB polling rate is 250hz.
Hi, richard, as Willwas82 said, is that really necessary to low down the ingame sens and lift the sens in app? I did excatly as he told,and the feeling is pretty weird, so the question comes.

Willwas82

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2023, 06:59:43 PM »
Yes, it plays a little differently. But that should be adjustable in the app. Very few controller players use HIP and ADS of 20. Therefore, it could soon happen that players with such settings take a closer look. You should react at the latest when the first warning is displayed on the monitor. But what's more important is whether it's just PC gamers where Cronus/Titan has been spotted, or console gamers as well? As long as it's only PC players, leaving the ingame sens at 20 shouldn't be a problem. I reduced mine to be safe.

TestMove

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2023, 11:58:22 PM »
Yes, it plays a little differently. But that should be adjustable in the app. Very few controller players use HIP and ADS of 20. Therefore, it could soon happen that players with such settings take a closer look. You should react at the latest when the first warning is displayed on the monitor. But what's more important is whether it's just PC gamers where Cronus/Titan has been spotted, or console gamers as well? As long as it's only PC players, leaving the ingame sens at 20 shouldn't be a problem. I reduced mine to be safe.
Hi Willwas, have u check the disscusion in Xim community. https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=104837.0
PS4 player got the warning.
In the end of this, they list something about how the detection works and some logics of avoidance
not sure reasnow will enhannce the left stick simulation or not. guess that should be useful.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 12:02:41 AM by TestMove »

Willwas82

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2023, 02:25:45 AM »
Hi Willwas, have u check the disscusion in Xim community. https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=104837.0
In the end of this, they list something about how the detection works and some logics of avoidance
not sure reasnow will enhannce the left stick simulation or not. guess that should be useful.

The user had used the Titan Two, the macro or script was recognized. In the Xim forum it is assumed that these macros/scripts have to be randomized so that they are no longer detected. But these are all assumptions. As Richard had already written, it is advisable to disable macros and AA in the Reasnow app first.

TestMove

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 08:11:50 AM »

The user had used the Titan Two, the macro or script was recognized. In the Xim forum it is assumed that these macros/scripts have to be randomized so that they are no longer detected. But these are all assumptions. As Richard had already written, it is advisable to disable macros and AA in the Reasnow app first.
never used a macro, but worry about the detection on 8 directions and thats why Im wondering reasnow has or gonna have the cloak for this.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2023, 10:18:41 AM »
stick simulation has been added long ago,
once a button is mapped to a stick or a trigger,
this feature will be active.

try a bigger Stick Response Time, if you are worried about that.

TestMove

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2023, 10:54:43 AM »
stick simulation has been added long ago,
once a button is mapped to a stick or a trigger,
this feature will be active.

try a bigger Stick Response Time, if you are worried about that.
Hi, Richard. Thx for the information,do u mean the left stick(WASD) is not working on only 8 directions already? If that is so, it is so nice to hear it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 10:56:18 AM by TestMove »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2023, 11:10:29 AM »
yes, of course. some randomized angles have already been added since the issue with Fortnite's detection